Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Whew!

I'm actually so glad that I didn't get my garden planted as planned, as we had a freeze on Monday night and a frost last night. It's not the right time according to the signs, but I'm going to be a planting fiend today and finish out another bed. I hope. I'll post pictures when I do and probably update this post.

In non-garden news, I am in the midst of a huge digging out and reorganization process in the office. I'm setting up day planners on both computers and reconfiguring my email to be more efficient. And I am tossing out a whole bunch of mess. Lots and lots and lots of mess.

Also, we're in the middle of having our house painted and reroofed. Ugh at the fumes and the sploshes and pools of paint all over my gardens. But it looks good. I'll post pictures of that, as well.

ALSO, I've added a review section to the blog for "green" products--if you have something handmade, organic, or otherwise earth-friendly that you'd like me to review, let me know.

Anything else? Um...my "bug guy" told me yesterday that getting brown widows around our house this year was probably "inevitable." Awesome. Blech.

OH YEAH! It's SPRING--run out and frolic, my loves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a spring frolic, except that it's Autumn here. Do you think anyone'll notice if I frolic anyway?